That old saying, “Ask and ye shall receive” is definitely true! In February, I put out a call for guest posts, the only criteria being the posts had to deal in some way, shape or form with emerging museum professionals.
I was thrilled and overwhelmed by the response! The posts are engaging, thought-provoking and address critical challenges the industry faces while exemplifying the passion and enthusiasm museum professionals have for their work.
Here’s what’s in store:
- April 16: “Don’t Let Job-Hunting Advice Drag You Down” by Greg Landgraf
- April 17: “Professional Museum Blogs: A Learning Process” by Maggie Abbott
- April 18: “Always Have a Head Start” by Marine Soichot
- April 19: “Mud, Mice, and Mannequins” by Anna Kirchner
- April 20: “Exploring the Three Es: Exhibitions, Evaluation, and Education” by Julianna Olsson
Plus there’s free stuff: Leave a comment on any of the posts during EMP Week (April 16 -20, 2012) to be eligible to win a copy of How to Become A Nonprofit Rockstar: 50 Ways to Accelerate Your Career by Rosetta Thurman and Trista Harris. I was an early reader and reviewer of this book and it is a must-have for your career library. The winner will be randomly selected and notified via email on April 23, 2012 (so please don’t forget to include an email in your comments).
Don’t miss this chance to engage, interact and connect!